Home        Specs        Blog        Crew        Location       Links        Daisy       Photos



We took our time sailing north, with no hurry except to get out of the hurricane zone.  Originally we were going to sail to the Chesapeake.  Since our mast is too high to go under some of the 65 ft. bridges on the ICW, we had to take the ocean route.  With plenty of hours of daylight and being able to wait for good weather, it was a pleasant trip to Charleston.  Once there, we abandoned our plans to go further north.  We rented a car, drove back to Minnesota and returned with our car which we used until we returned to to Minnesota in October.   Below are some of the photos we took during this time. 

Blog entries for Charleston:

CHARLESTON, SC    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

GETTING TO KNOW CHARLESTON  Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CHARLESTON FARMERS MARKET   Saturday, August 22, 2009

DEJA VU? NOT REALLY   Wednesday, October 14, 2009


July 13 - October 12, 2009